You may want to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes.
Following on from the post last week about the digital nomad trap, we talk about escaping the conventional lifestyle and then keeping out of traps from the subsequent hobo existence.
Escaping the conventional lifestyle through:
- Following what makes a hobo happy
- Avoiding what makes you unhappy
- Facing fears that might be holding you back
- Does mindset come from action, or is action from mindset?
See also our previous episode on the essential ingredients to location independence
And avoiding the hobo trap:
- Taking on responsibility
- Being comfortable without a plan
- Being humble, not bragging, keeping a low profile at times
- Leverage the hobo freedom – don’t follow the herd
- And not falling back into arrangements for the sake of arrangements
And the very special Jimmy Hayes of minaal.com, designer of the ulitimate carry on luggage featured in this weeks “inside the hobo suitcase”