You may want to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes.
This week I (Chris) discus happiness and balance with hobo ecommerce entrepreneur James Ferrer of tokyowheel.jp.
I caught up with James in between Jiujitsu training and surfing in Phuket where he’s been living for a few months. James is a super positive guy with a great business mind and he’s always a joy to be with. Spending a few days with him in Phuket totally reset my brain into making happiness more of a priority in my life, so I sat him down placed a mic on the table and coaxed the wisdom out of his smiling mouth.
- Cultivating “turning point” ideas
- Health and Happiness as a key to being smarter and more productive
- Putting happiness on your todo list
- How working the minimum amount is good for business – creating a buffer for more high level business thinking
- Having fun/relaxing but not becoming complacent
- Being fully engaged and “fixing” oneself as a formula for happiness
- Avoiding stress habit reactions by using the anxiety buffer
Mentioned in this episode
Previous post: The Anxiety Buffer
And honorable mention to Tynan’s post “how to always be happy”.